Our services includes:
- An in House Design Team (one off designs our specialty).
- In House CAD Drafting Services.
- Type tested modular main switchboards. (Internationally recognized trained staff).
- Distribution Boards.
- ISO9001/2000 Quality Certified Systems.
- Not tied to any one supplier with access to them all.
- On site refit and modification service with our mobile workshop facility
- All work guaranteed.
Contact Electrical offer a professional service with extensive skills and experience in many diverse environments including copper twisted pair, optical fibre, local area networks, wide area networks, computer room design, Contact Electrical have over 15 years experience in the data and communication industry.
Our services include:
- Cat 5e, Cat 6, Cat 6A
- OM1, OM3 and OS1 Fibre Optic Solutions
- Wireless Access Points
- Wide Area Network caballing
- Network infrastructure and reticulation
- Testing and Certification
- Audio Visual
- Public Address & B.G.M.
- Infrastructure Audits
With the commitment we have show our customer and Vendors over the past 15 years we can vendor certification and supported warranty programs for the following manufacturers
Manufacturer certifications include:
- ADC Krone - 20 Year warranty
- Clipsal Data Comms - 20 Year warranty
- Panduit - 25 Year warranty
Contact Electrical design and install security systems for all situations from the small domestic home through to a large university style campus. We service many corporate customers that have multiple sites for the one organisation.
There security and access control systems for each of the locations are seamlessly integrated together to enable users to move between each sites with minimal security rick.
We work closely with each client to tailor the system around there required objectives and expectations of that client.
Contact Electrical's Manufacturing Division provides cost effective solutions for today's demanding applications. From concept design to professionally manufactured products we do it all.
Large boards are easily broken into smaller manageable sections easily transported and reassembled on site by our competent staff or you with no loss of warranty (conditions apply).
Freight arranged Australia or Worldwide.
Our Services includes:
- In House CAD Drafting Services
- Type tested modular main switchboards. (Internationally recognized trained staff)
- Fixed, Plug in or Fully withdraw able Motor Control Center
- Distribution Boards
- PLC Panels
- ISO9001/2000 Quality Certified Systems
- Full sheet metal and powder coating facilities
- On site refit and modification service with our mobile workshop facility.
- All work guarantee against faulty workmanship
The early warning of fire is critical to minimising the risk to your staff and reducing the potential damage suffered by your business from fire and water damage.
Contact Electrical have been installing and maintain fire protection systems for many years. We have our own TAS fire permit. We specialise in all the leading brands such as Pertronics, Fire finder and Ampac. We also install a wide range of EWIS and VESDA systems.
Contact Electrical also provides a maintenance service to sites State-Wide. Each site must be kept up to standard as indicated by regulatory obligations and legal requirements as set down by Australian Standards and the Tasmanian Fire Service. Contact Electrical are corporate members of the Fire Protection Association Australia (FPAA) and are FPAA Codes of Practice compliant.
Contact Electrical are the Tasmania dealer for Austco Communication System. AUSTCO Communication Systems is a world leader in the highly specialised field of electronic communications in healthcare and secure accommodation.
Specifically Austco design and manufacture dedicated nurse call and care management systems for the hospital, aged care and dementia care markets. They also manufacture a secure accommodation intercommunication system recognised the world over for its innovative approach.
In conjunction with Austco Contact Electrical offer a complete emergency call system embracing solid state electronic technology and software to provide a comprehensive and flexible range of call types, alarms and options that are easy to use - for aged care facilities.
A Full list of products can be found at the Austco Web site below.
Service and maintenance are critical in the provision of technologies and are therefore among our essential core services. Our competent technicians have the engineering backup, communications and specialised equipment to provide an efficient, 24-hour service to our entire product range – either at specific sites or across multiple locations.
- Exit Emergency Lighting Testing and reporting
- Fitting inspection, lamp check, discharge test and diffuser cleaning as per AS 2293-2.
- Fire Detection System Scheduled Maintenance and testing; (all fire detection systems monitored by the Tasmania Fire Service are required to be maintained, by a permit holder, in accordance with Australian Standards & the Tasmania Fire Service Code of Practice).
- Thermal imaging of switchboards
- Routine maintenance of essential services including:
- RCD testing
- Distribution Board maintenance
- Energy management
- Test & tag of electrical equipment
- C-Bus, Lighting control maintenance
- Supply & installation of lighting requirements
- Data and voice cabling
- Emergency callout facility
- Audio Visual requirements
- Professional advice